Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's been a while

Well, sometime it seems that writing this story is just not meant to be. I thought, what with summer being a time of rest, relaxation, and plenty of free time, I'd be able to get a huge chunk of story done but it turns out I was wrong. Surprised? I shouldn't have been but I was. The main reason was that I had to get a job to sustain my wild spending habits--which ironically stopped after I got a job because I have very little time to spend any money seeing as I'm always working in stead of shopping. So I'm sad to say that because most of my time has been eaten up by either school, work or video games (hey, it can't all be serious), I have made once again very little progress in writing anything.
I had to revise my priorities a little bit. School and work come first as usual, but working around a lot of french speaking people has made me want to bush up on my language skills. So i decided to do some random studying of my own outside of school and practice my French and Korean skills. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Counter