Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just wanted to post

    I haven't gotten much further in the story, no surprise there, but I sort of wanted to get into the habit of posting on this blog regularly. It's a little sad when you have a blog and only update it five times a year. Well... maybe it's even worse to even have a blog in the first place...
    Well, either way, I decided to be at least a little more dedicated to posting here. Particularly because nobody reads this. It's surprisingly lovely. I guess I can see the appeal of people posting their diaries online. I myself aren't really into divulging every gruesome detail of my personal life. But then, I've always been more of a personal sort.
   I just have to mention that I'm listening to Elvis' Rocking Around the Christmas Tree. It has to be one of my favorite Christmas songs. Not that that's a huge achievement seeing as I hate most other carols simply due to the insane amount of repetition. But I just love Elvis in general. I seem to have a taste for retro music. It just makes me smile. And while we're on the subject of music, I've also come to adore Seal. But, this isn't really a music thread. I just had to mention Elvis.
    I guess I should rap up this post that was supposed to be only about updating. I'll be working on the story just after I finish up some pressing school work. I'll be trying to get at least a section of the first chapter finished as soon as possible. It will be a rough draft of course, but just to have something accomplished.

~Koshi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Counter